Sunday, June 9, 2013

Why SVSC is so special to me?

Seetamma vakitlo sirimalle chettu, the movie which is too special to me for some unconditional reasoms.
First of all, it is a pure telugu film, which i wanted to see from so long. I love 'mayabazar' & 'gundamma katha' very much. Sadly, i haven't seen any film like those in recent times. When they announced the title svsc, i felt that i'm going to watch a pure telugu film. After watching the movie i felt happy that i watched what i really expected.
Personally, it touched my heart, because it belongs to me & my family. I have an younger brother, who is having behavior like as mahesh had in SVSC. When i watched the film, i haven't find mahesh, but my brother. Me also not much differ than 'peddodu'. Left my job in vizag and stood in a confusion, what to do next?. Each time they quarrel, it reminds me how i feel, when i had an argument with my brother. Infact we never messedup with each other for a big time. I love to spend much time with him, he is my best friend indeed.
And characterization of prakash raj garu. matured, cool & effective. His philosophy on life & relations is worthy notable & should be follow. His words in the climax about human relationships are unforgettable.
Mahesh, who is the demi-god to me, agreed & acted in this movie. He might have hit movies, all those are commercial entertainers, except 'murari'. He badly needed a good film in his list. SVSC filled that gap & became as a best film in his career. Even some other hero fans also called/messaged me, how much they liked the movie. It never happened before.
i have much more reasons to like this movie, but i feel these are enough to share.
Finally, this movie is very close to me and i love it completely. I must thank srikant addala for giving a pure good telugu movie to telugu audience after long time. Thank you for potraiting this film in a realistic way & Thank you for the memory.

No comments: